Apply for Medical Student Rotations (third or fourth year medical students only)
Send an updated CV and cover letter to:
Anna Maria Ennis, Program Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (256) 489-3528
Fax: (256) 429-461
Apply to Crestwood Family Medicine Residency Program
- Submit your application through MyERAS (Our ACGME ID is: 1200100730)
- Application review and invitations will be sent on or after September 29
- All applicants will receive a status update by November 15
- All invitations to interview will be disbursed by December 15
- Interviews are conducted between October and January (Our NRMP Code is: 2345120C0)
- See How to Apply for more information
Can I email the program some questions specific to my application?
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to questions via email or phone. Please send all applications for Crestwood Family Medicine Residency Program via ERAS and, if we need more information to address your questions, we will let you know.